Friday, February 20, 2009

What I'm Reading Next

I love my Shelfari List. I haven't tweaked it enough. Right now it shows just what I'm currently reading. However, my bedside table is littered with books -

The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan and One False Note by Gordon Korman...both from the popular juvenile series The 39 Clues.

Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell.

The Devil in the White City : Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair that Changed America by Erik Larson. (srsly...have started this one three times, guess I need to give up)

Return to Sender by Julia Alverez

The Girl Who could Fly by Victoria Forester.

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. A YA Vampire Romance...no, I did not love Twilight.

Holy Smokes by Katie MacAlister. Mostly supernatural beings and dog who doubles a demon from Hell.

Sunshine by Robin McKinley. Still more Vampires, but with better dialog.

Anyway, that's what I'm doing with my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment